As part of our continued effort to help you mitigate the impact of COVID-19, here’s a round up of this week’s news, curated especially for child care leaders.
- Funding Update: ECLC and the statewide CCR&R network are partnering with the Cuomo Administration and OCFS to provide $30 Million in Child Care Scholarships for Essential Workers and Supplies for Child Care Providers. Access the details here.
- Financial Support: You can view a recording of Kangarootime’s Financial Forecasting webinar here.
- Financial Support: You can view a recording of Kangarootime’s Financial Resilience webinar here.
- Professional Development: Next week’s webinar option from our friends at Kangarootime features DAL advisory committee member, AEYC leadership committee member, and early childhood advocate extraordinaire, Kim Stewart. Learn more and register for the webinar here.
- Self Care: “As we navigate an incredibly traumatic time in our personal lives and in our world…we are being called to love in ways we never have before.” If you’re feeling anxious, fearful, or overwhelmed, this article may be exactly what you need.
- Health & Safety Tips: Looking for easy-to-read and easy-to-share tips? These graphics were made especially for you!
Keep well, friends.