We’re committed to continuing to help you manage the current health crisis. Here’s a round up of this week’s news, curated especially for child care leaders.
- Advocacy: Wondering how your voice can be heard in current advocacy initiatives? Kristen Kerr shares some terrific insight here and Beth Starks provides an excellent interview on NPR here.
- Updates: Looking for updates about local advocacy efforts and regional decisions? Access the CCRN’s weekly update here.
- Leadership: You don’t need to set yourself on fire to keep others warm. Interested in some strategies that can help during this crisis and beyond? Check out Christina’s presentation here.
- Child Development: The Brain Architects, a podcast from the Center on the Developing Child at Harvard University, created an informative special series to focus on child development during this crisis. Access the podcast and its transcript here.
- OCFS Training: In the busyness of crisis management, you may have missed the announcement that ECETP added a new online course, “What to expect when you’re inspected.” You can access this free 1.5 hour course in the e-learning course catalog here.