DAL is committed to continuing to help you manage the current health crisis. Here’s a round up of this week’s news, curated especially for child care leaders.
- CDC Update: The CDC released a decision making tree specific to child care. You can access it here.
- Reopening Guides: Kangarootime has two free guides to help with your reopening plan; these guides include insight from DAL committee members, Cheri, Christina, and Kim. You can download the guides here.
- CCRN News: You can access the May 13 edition of CCRN’s weekly newsletter here.
- NAEYC News: Beginning in June 1, NAEYC will offer a virtual institute, a unique professional development opportunity with more than 100 hours of free content. Learn more here.
- Safety Plan: NYS requires all business to have a written safety plan (to reopen or remain open). This plan does not need to be submitted for approval but must be available onsite. You can find a template here.