ADVANCING EQUITY: NYAEYC created an excellent collection of resources to help early childhood educators take action in the necessary work of undoing institutional and systemic racism. You can access these tools (and the NYAEYC statement) here.
- REGULATORY UPDATE: OCFS released emergency regulations that impact child care providers of all modalities. Review the regulations and supplemental resources here.
- CCRN UPDATE: You can access the agency’s weekly newsletter here.
- PPP UPDATE (RECORDED WEBINAR): Together with the Child Care Council of Westchester and Kangarootime, Shira Leibowitz Ph.D. discussed different strategies for PPP loan forgiveness for childcare centers that accepted the loans. You can access the recording here.
- PPP UPDATE (UPCOMING WEBINAR): On June 9, InspireCare360 is hosting a free webinar focused on the changes to PPP Forgiveness. You can register for this session here.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: The NAEYC Virtual Institute (6 weeks of presentations, open to all) is now open. Learn more and register here.
- EARLY LEARNING GUIDELINES: The NYS Early Learning Guidelines have been revised. You can learn more (and download a copy) here.