Registration for Leadership Day (March 24, 2023) is now closed. Click HERE for information about the waitlist.
Leadership Day is a full day of learning, connecting, and celebrating for early childhood educators. We understand that leadership is a practice, not a job title – and we’re excited to help build your leadership capacity.
Leadership Day will be held at the Grapevine Banquets at 333 Dick Road, Depew, NY 14043.
Leadership Day runs from 8AM – 4PM on Friday, March 24, 2023.
You belong here! You don’t want to miss this opportunity to connect, learn, and celebrate! The agenda is carefully crafted to be engaging and informative, with good vibes guaranteed. Our morning includes a networking breakfast and a Ted-Talk-style Opening Session, followed by your choice of outstanding breakout sessions. After some amazing giveaways and a delicious lunch, you’ll choose another outstanding breakout session and participate in a top-notch Closing Session.
Full bios are pending, but you can expect to learn from and with the following fabulous leaders (listed alphabetically by last name).
- Shai Arnold, Nurah & Associates
- Marie Cannon, Commissioner of Social Services
- Kate Coffman, Neurodiversity Network
- Christina Fecio, Educational Consultant
- Lynn Lubecki, Children’s Institute
- Alexandra Powell, Reward Gateway
- Adriana Ragland, Neurodiversity Network
- Lisa Stefanie, Triple Track HR
- Kim Stewart, CCNY (PEDALS and Help Me Grow WNY)
- Scott Wayman, Kangarootime
Leadership Day is possible due to the generous support of our sponsors.
- Lakeshore Learning
- Read To Succeed Buffalo
- University at Buffalo Child Care Centers
- Child Care Resource Network
- Help Me Grow WNY
- Parent Network of WNY
- Allegra Printing
- Marcia Brogan
- WNY Regional Career Development Center
- Equitable Advisors
Please note that this page is a work in progress and will be updated frequently. We can’t wait to see you!