Leadership Breakfast Series
After a few months on pause, the Breakfast Series is back!
Our monthly sessions, held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month, resumed virtually on November 17th. Please see FAQ below.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I register? To keep group sizes small, pre-registration is required for each session. To RSVP, simply connect with Christina via text, email, or phone; she’ll take your contact information to reserve your space. Once you RSVP, you are responsible for the cost of attendance.
- How much does this cost? If you already have a paid subscription, no additional costs apply. Otherwise, the cost is $15 per person, per session. We also offer a discounted rate of $60 for 5 sessions; these sessions can be shared within your organization.
- How do I pay? The kind folks at the CCRN process payments for DAL; this means you’ll make your check payable to Child Care Resource Network. However, until we can meet again in person, you’ll mail checks directly to Christina. (She’ll give you the address when you register, but if you have questions, or need to pay via credit card, just ask.)
- How do I join the meeting? All registered participants will be emailed a Zoom link at 24-48 hours in advance of the meeting. Please do not share this link with others.
- When will in-person sessions resume? We will re-assess this in January and monthly thereafter; we want to see you in-person as soon as possible!
A million thanks to our friends at Kangarootime for their generous sponsorship of the 2020 Leadership Breakfast Series. Kangarootime has an incredible team that is passionate about helping child care leaders keep the focus where it should be—on the children.