Registration for the Leadership Breakfast Series is now open!
- How do I register?
Please RSVP to Christina Fecio to reserve your space and submit payment. You’ll then receive an email with additional details, including the exact address of the venue, parking info, and other logistics.
- Can I participate virtually?
Yes, with advance notice (ideally at the time of registration). If you make a day-of decision to participate virtually, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- What are the topics that will be covered?
– November 15: Christina Fecio will focus on gratitude as both a leadership practice and a retention tool. Plus, our hosts at Kangarootime will give us a tour of their amazing new headquarters!
– December 13: Kim Stewart will introduce the new-and-improved services provided by Help Me Grow WNY.
– January 17: Our friends at Bloom Creative Arts will serve as guest speakers; topic TBD soon!
Plus, every session also includes time to discuss whatever is on YOUR mind; we’re here for you!
- Are training certificates provided?
Yes, certificates are provided upon request. Certificates are delivered via email.